[TR] TR3A upper control arms

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A upper control arms
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:37:17 EST
I am in the process of rebuilding my front suspension and what I have found
is the left side has "handed" upper control arms.  There is a right (or  rear)
and left (or front) as you face into the wheel well.  The right side  of the
car does not.  The rear control arm is the front flipped upside  down, which
is the way Moss sells them.  See parts 661-020 and  661-010.  This is not
exactly correct as the fulcrum pin axis is located  differently on the control
arm
when you do this.  Additionally, I have one  original control arm and one Moss
control arm and they are not exactly the same  shape.  OK, call me anal
retentive.
Does anyone have, or know where I can get original control arms that are
"handed"?  One set is sufficient.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO