RE: [TR] position for wiper wheelboxes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] position for wiper wheelboxes
From: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:29:55 +0300
Paul,
After reading Dave's email below, FWIW my TR is RHD.

Chris Buckley
Yup.  I think his question refers to the fact that the tube enters the wheel

boxes offset from the center and is this offset above or below the center
line.

Unfortunately, I can't answer that.  What I would do (and I will be doing
this in a year or so) is realize that getting it wrong will reverse the
direction
of the wipers and they will park in the wrong position (which would be the
right position for RHD vehicles) and then check to see if the cable is fully

retracted or extended when parked.

Or just hock it up any old way and adjust the parking position to where I
want it.

Dave

--
dangerous content by Africa Online Tanzania, and is
believed to be clean.

===     http://www.vtr.org