[TR] position for wiper wheelboxes

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] position for wiper wheelboxes
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:51:13 -0400
List,
I am progressing too slowly on the restoration of my TR3.  I am just now
reassemblying the wiper and assembly.  I have a question:

Do the two wiper wheelboxes go under or over the long drive-cable?  If it goes
under then that means there is about an inch between the cable-drive and the
body's sheet metal.    If you say it 'goes over' the wheelbox then there is
about 1/4" between the cable-drive and the body's sheet metal.  My book
doesn't say.........

Thanks, Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A

===     http://www.vtr.org