Re: 'improvements' to a Triumph?

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: Re: 'improvements' to a Triumph?
From: "Paul Willoughby" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:24:21 -0700
Other improvements I've made that haven't been mentioned yet:

Emergency Flashers, switch hidden inside glove box
TR4 Slider style trunk prop
Courtesy lights, door jamb switches
Electric Fuel pump
Fuel filters before pump and before carburetor
Modern fuse box with a fuse for each circuit and modern wiring.
Automatic Transmission (yes, it's true.  Ford AOD, awesome for L.A. fwy
traffic.  Before anyone asks, it's not coupled to a Triumph motor, it's
attached to a Ford 302, but Tom White already mentioned that little
improvement)

Paul Willoughby
Torrance, CA
1956 TR3