Re: 'improvements' to a Triumph?

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: Re: 'improvements' to a Triumph?
From: KINDERLEHRER@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:04:21 +0000
The first most worthwhile improvement, for me, was the electric cooling fan - I
no longer go apoplectic if traffic backs up or a light takes more than 30 secs
to change.

Second for me was the front sway bar. After installing it I no longer felt like
I had to fight the car to go around a corner.

You may have already done these, most have I guess, and those may not be things
important to you .
Just my view,
Bob