RE: por-15

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: por-15
From: "Tim Tucker" <timtucker@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:24:40 -0400
Mark,
Don't they all share that 'truth in advertising' attribute..:)

That's why I wanted to see for myself how it did on something rusty as crap
to start with and something clean (part of my wrought iron fence)...I'm 1-2
years from needing to make a decision for my TR, so I have the time.  And we
both know that only time will tell...:)

Tim

>Hi Tim:
>
>I just love the logic in their advertising. They tested against the
ingredients of their competitors and won, therefore they are better than
their
>competitors. OK, now lets do that with cakes.
>
>"We tested our angel food cake against the ingredients of all our
competitors and won. Our cake tastes better than eating raw flour, yeast or
Crisco