Re: por-15

To: FGFO1@aol.com
Subject: Re: por-15
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:27:46 -0400
Not sure I know what you mean about the recommended undercoat. POR-15 is
supposed to be design to
use directly over the rust.

I used POR-15 on my frame and all chassis parts but I sand/bead blasted them
first. I would highly
recommend going over the POR-15 with POR Chassis Coat Black. It looks a lot
like powder coat in my
opinion.

Don Malling