RE: por-15

To: "Tim Tucker" <timtucker@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: por-15
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:30:19 -0400
Hi Tim:

I just love the logic in their advertising. They tested against the ingredients
of their competitors and won, therefore they are better than their competitors.
OK, now lets do that with cakes.

"We tested our angel food cake against the ingredients of all our competitors
and won. Our cake tastes better than eating raw flour, yeast or Crisco
shortening. Therefore our cake is the best in the world."

Doesn't quite work as well eh? Truth in advertising... ;^)

Mark