Re: Slow returning pedals on TR4A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slow returning pedals on TR4A
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:24:27 -0400
> pedal pivot rod inside the car that is supposed to be lubricated
> occasionally ... it's frequently overlooked and can develop rust & bind.
>
> Randall
Just to echo Randall's advice, when I stripped my TR3A down for rebuild, the
brake and clutch pedals were frozen solid.  Finicky little beasts, they'd
only been sitting since 1974.  Then again, maybe someone replaced the
springs on your pedals with something inadequate?

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A  (Off the frame and in pieces, but the suspension is done, OD
tranny done, and engine reassembly half done as of yesterday.)