Re: Response from Triumphs Only

To: Trnut@aol.com
Subject: Re: Response from Triumphs Only
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:04:17 -0700
>  RESPONSE TO T.A.W  The car you mention was a 100% original one owner
> 1956
> TR3 not a TR3A, or put together from 2 cars

I stopped by to purchase parts several times during that rebuild and
saw it at several stages including rolling frame.  Yes it could have
been all from one car with component parts sitting in several places
while it was apart.  I'll agree I could have been mistaken.  Whether
from multiple cars or not I can say the rebuild looked first rate and
every part going onto the car looked to be in new condition when it
went on.  The freshly rebuilt car looked better than new.

>  The VIN numbers were not matching. PLEASE get your story straight or
> don't quote BS you "think" is true or maybe
> memory jaded.

I will stand by that observation. When it was on display at the Palo
Alto field meet it had a new commission number riveted on that had the
engine number stamped in it.  That may have been a mistake made by one
of your employees and corrected prior to the sale of the vehicle, but I
will stand behind my observation.  It made a BIG impression on me at
the time.

TeriAnn