Re: Response from Triumphs Only

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Response from Triumphs Only
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Well at least the nagging question about the TR5 has been answered.

Please remind me next time I order parts to call ahead and ask if an advertised
tune-up kit is really a tune-up kit, or a wheel bearing is really a wheel
bearing. This is surely not the way I expect to do business with someone.

Thank you Wayne settling this issue and letting us know exactly how you do
business. Now I suggest you change your ad on e-bay. Replace it with a truthful
one.

Jim
'67 TR4/A
'68 GT6
'72 GT6

Trnut@aol.com wrote:
Hi All. This is Wayne from Triumphs only. I have just joined the list after
reading many negative comments. first a reply about the TR5. Yes, it may not
be real. The simple most common sense thing to do is ASK QUESTIONS. If anyone
who has written me about the car, I have told 100% accurate info. This is more
likely a TR250 conversion, but then again, it could be a real one. For $4500
if this your life savings, then don't buy it! Heck any Triumph for $4500 you
better have extra cash to keep it going! You all debating this reminds me of a
bunch of old ladies sitting on the porch gossiping. Has ANYONE off this list
written to ME abou the car? I bet the answer is NO.