Re: Response from Triumphs Only

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Response from Triumphs Only
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:06:38 -0400
Wow.... Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.

This guy is either stupid or he thinks we are.

I bet the people who have bid on this TR5 or whatever it is, would like
to see this note.

Looks like Wayne has told so many lies, he's not sure what the
difference is between facts and fiction.

Welcome to Wayne's World.

Don Malling