How do you remove the fog from the rear window?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: How do you remove the fog from the rear window?
From: David Yip <puppy_friend@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:20:16 -0800 (PST)
My TR6 has this film of gunk on the rear window.  The
plastic isn't yellowed per se, but there is this film
over it.  I'm pretty sure the plastic is still ok
since I scrub a small section of the gunk off with a
kitchen scrubber sponge and it looks OK.  Although the
scrubber sponge scratched it up.  Is there someway to
get the gunk off without damaging the plastic?  I
thought I read something about a product that did this
a few years back.

David