Re: How do you remove the fog from the rear window?

To: <puppy_friend@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: How do you remove the fog from the rear window?
From: "Homebru" <homebru@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:56:46 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've got to chime in on Novus 2 also.  It was designed for plexiglass sheilds
on motorcycles I believe.
It works great for all things plastic, but 'specially clear things, and it
doesn't scratch.

I first started using it in my pinball restorations, and have found the stuff
to be nothing short of magic!
I also used it on my TR's bakelite ashtray, steering wheel and plastic lenses
to restore an original appearance.

I have used it to remove a big scratch from my Dad's digital watch face.
I have also used it with great success on my wife's "modern car" plastic
bumpers when she scratches them on the garage sides or garbage can. :O)

They make Novus 1 which is not much more than Armour All, Novus 2 (fine
scratch remover) and Novus 3 (heavy scratch remover which works well on metal
too - kinda like a less abrasive Mothers Mag).

Some say you can buy it at the local motorcycle shops, but I usually just get
a bottle when I order pinball parts.
You would thing I own part of the company, but I just reeeealy believe in the
stuff.

Good luck,
Chris
1967 TR4A