Re: Magic Clutch & more

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magic Clutch & more
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:07:29 -0000
Hi
I don't have a Sachs clutch, I have an L.U.K. clutch on my 2.5PI this also
has a very light feel to it compared to the Borg and Beck or Laycock
originals, and I am running a 150 PI motor and beasting over a ton of car
with it, so you shouldn't have any trouble with this one if you get no
feedback on the Sachs.
HTH
Graham.