Parts, Parts, and more Parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts, Parts, and more Parts
From: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:51:37 -0500
O.K. folks I have an almost entire 1970 TR6 parted out and I have to get rid
of it. I am trying to sell my house and all the junk spread out all over
everywhere is making it difficult. There are several new parts, a frame that
has been completely restored with all new suspension parts on it as well and
countless other bits. The only major things I don't have are the body tub
and the engine. Everything else is pretty much here.

I won't turn down any offers. Pay me what you can and come get it. The only
catch is that I can't ship anything. Come with a big truck and take whatever
you can. I am just north of Atlanta. My number is (770)704-6647 or e-mail me
at dandet@alltel.net.

No, I am not trying to rip anyone off or trick anybody. I have to get rid of
it and I want to see it go to some good use. Drop me a line or give me a
call.

Thanks,

Dan