Re: Many Herald questions...

To: herald1200@home.com, Herald948@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Many Herald questions...
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:25:57 EST
Cc: krhodes1@maine.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/25/2001 11:54:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
herald1200@home.com writes:

> My Herald came with a Spitfire(late) style one which mounts high on the
> firewall, and pulls the cable down from there. From all I can see, it
> appears original, as there are no floor mount holes to be found.

Interesting! I have seen later Heralds with pre-drilled holes in the bulkhead
for that type of pedal setup, even though the cars had the "organ pedal"
setup.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register
<www.vtr.org>

///
///