New Arrival at our House

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Arrival at our House
From: "bsavulis" <bsavulis@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:48:18 -0500
Hi All,
I have just purchased my next project it
is a 59 TR3a with enough spares to build a second car but it needs a good
bit of rust repair. I have a few questions I would like to pose:
 Is there anyone anyone out there that provides rust repair panels other
than moss and victoria?

What mig welders does every one use I have seen quite a few units but they
seem to very limited as far as heat adjustment?

How thick is the frame tubing on a 3a while crawling around under the car I
was looking at the frame though it shows no sign of rust it I would swear it
is only made of boxed sheet metal?

Thanks
bsavulis@home.com

///