Re: Gauges

To: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>, "Malcolm Walker" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Gauges
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:05:35 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "The Usual Suspects" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Davis,
My previous and still low priority hobby is Model airplanes.  The regular
fuel tubing is way too big.  The tubing supplied is about 1/6 or 3/32 OD...
maybe 1/8.  I will try to find the leftovers and measure.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Big Update on 6/13/99)