Re: TR4's vs 6's

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4's vs 6's
From: "Charles and Linda Duckworth" <cnlduckwor@ninenet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:40:30 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
John, I bought a red TR4 around 15 years ago and drove it as a daily driver
summer and winter for three years both in St. Louis and Omaha.
now own a 1976 TR6 and can saw they both have their unique plus' (after all
they are Triumphs).  As I remember, the TR4 was easier to drive (steer),
probably due to the smaller tires and less weight, whereas the TR6 has the
quicker horsepower and more room in the cockpit.  As I remember,  the TR4
was a blast to drive.

Charlie