RE: SQUAT

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: SQUAT
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:36:51 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, RVincenti@lbfc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, arthurhsmith@compuserve.com
Joe, Joe, Joe,

If silver can't qualify, you should be certain that steel, cast iron,
copper, aluminum, magnesium or any other metals (commonly) found in our
LBC's cant stand a chance. Now a nice TR replica in gold or in the precious
stones area, lapis lazuli or jade just might stand a fighting chance of
approval. The reason I've qualified for support in LBC ownership from the
beautiful and dangerous Helena is that all Holidays, birthdays and
anniversaries come with a small token of my appreciation. Lately gold
bullion coins have done nicely and also may supply spending money when the
predicted Y2K debacle or the next stock market crash comes to call.

Deano