Re: Wanted TR4 Top Frame Parts

To: JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wanted TR4 Top Frame Parts
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 17:44:51 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/18/99 9:20:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JRossi727@aol.com writes:

<< Hello All.  I am looking to convert my TR-6 top frame to a TR-4 frame and
 hardware.  Need top frame, top of windscreen trim piece, and rear cockpit
 surround.  I think this all I need. If anyone has some or all of the part.
 Thanks John Rossi

Hey John,
Are you going with the interior rear and side flaps too? TR4 has no hoodstick
cover, the sticks are hidden under the "upholstery" in the down position. I
may have a frame and the alum rear cockpit surround, will check. Only other
thing I can think of is the TR4 windscreen frame has a hook in the upper
left/right for the valence tensioner in the hood. Pretty sure this is absent
from TR6 w/s frames. Pretty sure I do not have the windscreen cap.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4