RE: competition manual online

To: "Tony Rhodes" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: competition manual online
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 99 05:44:19 -0700
>I agree completely.  These books are scarce and out of print.
>I bet that SOMEBODY still owns the copyright, but I doubt
>they will bother to complain.

Strange.  We just heard from a Triumph parts company in the US who offers
the Spitfire comp prep manual for sale.  He gets them from another
company & resells them.  This stongly implies that they are still in
print and that the copyright owner is stil in business to make money of
the intellectual property that they own.

TeriAnn Wakeman                          In final test phase
Santa Cruz, California                ROVER & EXPEDITION EQUIPMENT
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman            WEB DIRECTORY
twakeman@cruzers.com              ENABLES YOU TO FIND COMPANIES & PRODUCTS