Hood Stick cover

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hood Stick cover
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:40:39 -0400
Thanks to everyone who answered my question on fastening the hood stick
cover on a TR3.

I never knew what those two extra lift-the-dot fasteners on the corners of
my cover were for, since there are NO mating parts mounted to the car at
those locations.  There will be soon -- as soon as I can take the capping
off and locate the holes that are probably hidden under the vinyl.

This is a good example of why the TR3B is an interesting car.  They were
made from left-over parts, and there are a number of variations.  On the
bright side, mine came with the TR4 all-synchro transmission.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263