Re: Competition manual online

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Competition manual online
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 99 05:52:32 -0700
>someonebody else is trying to play Perry Mason or NYPD,
>and tell him what he can or can't do, move on, read it, use it, and enjoy
>it.

I'm not trying to tell Ken what to do. I assumed that Ken was unaware
that the material he is posting is not in the public domain.  The manual
belongs to someone and Ken is evidently using the material without the
owners knowledge or permission.  It is up to Ken to decide what he wants
to do.  I only care because I believe in protection of intellectual
property and works of art.