Re: oil filter

To: amdixon@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil filter
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 20:41:01 EDT
In a message dated 09-Jun-99 18:23:24 Eastern Daylight Time,
amdixon@erols.com writes:

> I guess their
>  scientific study says that's OK but my unscientific observations get me
>  running to the store for oil and a filter.

Andy, whatever works for you.  The oil companies love it.  Don't let Science
get in the way.  "-).

Suggest that you go to your local library and check out the Consumer Reports
article. (CR July 1996 p.10).  See what you think.

Could be that you have another problem with your Miata?  Let us know.  Cheers.

Art Kelly