RE: Vertical Link "R" vs "L" upper wishbone

To: <BritBits@tiu.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vertical Link "R" vs "L" upper wishbone
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 21:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

    James> The Bentley manual is particularly un-specific about this, I
    James> based my information on actually observing several TR6s that are
    James> together and correct.

Wouldn't you know it?  My new (to me) TR6 repair manual came in the mail
today.  It's is a '75 edition.  Clear as can be in operation 60.15.02 (Ball
joint remove and refit) is a picture of the front suspension clearly showing
the curvature of the front and rear upper wishbone arms...

Cheers,

Skip Montanaro  | Mojam: "Uniting the World of Music" http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com  | Musi-Cal: http://www.musi-cal.com/
518-372-5583