Re: How to remove rocker panels

To: "John Middlesworth" <jape@email.unc.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to remove rocker panels
From: "Paul Schneider" <schneidr@mc.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 20:21:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Make sure you have your replacement rocker panels on hand before removing
the old ones.  I bought a set of rockers from one of the big three which
needed some "fitting".  I picked up a second set from Sports and Classics.
They fit better, but still needed a bit of work.  I ended up using the ones
from Sports and Classics.  I had removed both rockers before receiving my
new ones.  It was hard for me to see exactly how I needed to tweak the new
ones to fit.  I took mine off with a grinder.  I didn't have the Eastwood
drill, but it would have been much easier.