Re: TR3 Radio

To: Paulsv@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Radio
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 17:46:38 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I saw an installation similar to what you described about 20 years ago.
My recollection was that it was painted with the krinkle type paint
similar to the center panel in the dash.. Or at
least the fascia was.  sides, etc. I dunno...

If you are talking about a car that had the vinyl on the center panel, I
would guess a vinyl fascia would be appropriate.

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /