Re: TR3 Radio

To: musson@arts.usf.edu
Subject: Re: TR3 Radio
From: Paulsv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 11:50:16 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 96-09-15 00:22:40 EDT, musson@arts.usf.edu (Carl Musson
(EVENTS)) writes:

>Also, the whole thing won't work if you have a heater... doors wouldn't
>open (or close) and the radio would get cooked.

Actually, the installation instructions (and I could photocopy and snail mail
to anyone who is interested) contain a note about positioning the unit on
installation.  It says:
"Position so that Speaker Magnet Assembly limits opening of heater vent doors
to direct heat away from radio unit."  On the other hand, I've never gotten
enough heat out of my heater to harm the radio!

Paul