Rear bumper overrider needed

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear bumper overrider needed
From: Shane Sizemore <c0ssizem@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have a rubber overrider for a 75 Spit LH
side (driver side) they would want to sell? I know you
can still get new ones but they are $50 and Ebay had
nothing...
I have a non-factory chrome luggage rack in perfect
shape or a chrome factory 1975 drivers door mirror in
pretty good shape I could trade if you are interested.

Thanks
Shane
1975 Spitfire
Douglasville, GA