Do I tinker with my leaf spring?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do I tinker with my leaf spring?
From: "James Knowles" <James.Knowles@telelogic.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:52:02 +0200
I have a Mk2 Spit which I am restoring. My friend races Triumphs and has
instructed me to do the following to my non rotoflex rear transverse spring to
make the car perform better on the bends:
Remove leaf 3
Turn leaf 4 over so it is working against the others

Has anyone heard of this before?

Jamie
UK
--------------------------

--------
Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

James Knowles
Consulting
Telelogic UK Ltd., Parkway 1
Broxell Close, Warwick, CV34 5QF, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (1926) 474 126
Fax: +44 (1926) 474 101
Mobile phone: +44 (7968) 118 151

James.Knowles@telelogic.com
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or
enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review,
retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

===     http://www.vtr.org