Waterpump question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Waterpump question
From: mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:53:07 -0500
Thank you everyone for your help.  I had no idea what that 'thing' (the fan
clutch) was...nor had I any idea that the pump I had was the WRONG ONE!  I have
been finding a lot of extra parts that don't blong the my '68. A lot of them
belong to a '71-'80 i belive.  I found tonight a whole lot of Carbon canisters
that I don't need, hot air hose and valve, and air filter for what I think
would be a Stomberg Carb, etc.  the previous owner must have been either very
confused or just had a couple of Spitfires he was working on at the same time.
  Anyways, thanks again for all your help and patience.
  Dave
  '68 Spit MK3