Re: Stuck brake bleeding nipple

To: Greg Rowe <growe58@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stuck brake bleeding nipple
From: Nolan <foxtrapper@softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:26:07 -0500
Vice-grips and a hammer.  The slight distortion of the nipple created by
the vice-grips tends to break free rust bonding it in place.  Use the
hammer to tap the nipple or the back of the vice-grip while applying
torque to it.  The violence of the hammer action further helps break
free the rust bond.