RE: brake failure & Lemons

To: "'Laura G.'" <Laura.G@141.com>, "'Spit list'"
Subject: RE: brake failure & Lemons
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:43:44 -0600
In a way,
If you can afford one of those, if it breaks you get your private mechanic
to fix it.
I for one love to cuss the Brit engineers when I'm fixing something on my
LBC.
That's why I like it. Anyone with a big bank roll can have a have an
"anybody" car, to own our little cars means fixing it.
That's half the fun.
I drive down the road knowing good and well that somebody in another car is
saying "I had one of those and it was great to drive but it broke all the
time ".
I sit back and know that I haven't driven anything that is as much a kit in
the seat of the pants as what I am sitting in !
I built it, I fix it, and I will race just about any production car today up
the local mountain road !