Re: brake failure & Lemons

To: "Fred Griffiths" <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake failure & Lemons
From: "Laura G." <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:40:35 -0800
> I think Mr.Jacobs was a bitter and twisted man, and probably
> related to Ralph Nader!
>

> Cheers, Fred

Crikey! What's this guys problem? My first '77 Spitfire was one of the best
cars
I ever had! I was the second owner, and though not pampered by the PO,
he was well maintained. (My second '77 on the other hand had been abused
by who knows how many POs before I got him...at least he died in peace...)

Laura G. (and her hospice for dying cars- but*not* Nigel! ;-)
Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!