torque wrenches

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: torque wrenches
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:14:02 -0700
Sears has their 'clicking' torque wrenches on sale.  I'm thinking about
finally getting one, as I have none, not even the old style.

So, what's the wisdom of this list?  Are the clicking torque wrenches
worth the extra money?  If so, which would be the most useful on my
Spitfire, (they have 3/8 inch 10-75 foot/lbs, 3/8 inch 25-250 foot/lbs,
and 1/2 inch 20-150 foot/lbs, at $59.99 each).  The warranty on these are
1 year.

The warranty on the old style are lifetime, and about 1/2 the cost.

Brad
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.