Re: Which Spitfire Do You Love Best?

To: speedracre@netzero.net, jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Re: Which Spitfire Do You Love Best?
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:50:53 EST
Hi Jeff and Pat,
While true freedom is the ability to choose, choosing a favorite Spitfire is
like choosing your favorite child.  With freedom comes responsibility.  So my
choice is all of them.  As soon as a few more stocks hit, I'll move to the
country where having 10 or 20 cars is not unusual.  A 1, 2, 3, IV,
1500(1973), and a mix of all the best with maybe a GT6 engine and bonnet
should suffice.  Along with my 73 Buick Conv,  65 Jaguar saloon,  Chevy S-10
V6 extended cab,  some kind of van, and a new car for my wife;  a 63 XKE and
a 61 Chevy convertible should probably satisfy me.  I fully intend to have a
larger garage than house.
Looking forward,
Bill Brockschmidt