Re: On the road again

To: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Subject: Re: On the road again
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:34:17 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Dashwood <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
To: David A Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 10:11 AM

> David,
>
> Sorry, I misunderstood you.  In that case, you've probably got air
somewhere in
> the system.
>
> Dean
> ----------------------
>

> > 1) No, the clutch can't be adjusted, but as long as it engages fully
when
> the
> > pedal is released there shouldn't be a problem.  Is this your only car?
> If it
> > is, you might find that you just got so used to the clutch engaging
early
> that
> > now it's back to normal it feels strange.
> >

> Well actually it is the opposite it disengages almost at the floor.

No I completely drained the fluid ( really black crap ), and completely did
new clear nice fluid.  No air seemed to come through.

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
and suspension KF1951HE.
"The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "