Re: [Shop-talk] out of the shop

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] out of the shop
From: Dave C <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 19:00:18 -0800
Cc: 'Shop Talk List' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I had an instructor in the Navy who could write on a blackboard
(remember them?) with either hand, but when he used his left hand
everything was backwards/mirror image.  He did it mostly to annoy us.

Since I started teaching wood shop I have learned to do most manual
tasks (sawing, chiseling, operating a lathe, etc)  with either hand so I
can demonstrate with what ever hand is most convenient with respect to
where the student is standing.