Re: [Shop-talk] out of the shop

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] out of the shop
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:55:08 -0800
Cc: "'Shop Talk List'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
> I had a young counter sales person once who was the closest
> I've seen to being ambidextrious;  he'd write with which ever
> hand was closest to the ticket

My late wife was the same way.  Not surprisingly, her handwriting was
different with each hand, which got us in trouble with the bank more than
once.  Finally had to fill out two signature cards, one lefty and one
righty.

On buttoning pants, my suggestion is to pick up some that don't need to be
buttoned.  Stretch sweat pants are perfectly in fashion when worn with an
arm sling.  And I can't button mine even with just my dominant hand!

-- Randall