Re: [Shop-talk] wire hooks for ratchet straps

To: Matt <mbarre@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] wire hooks for ratchet straps
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:12:57 -0500
That's correct. Just securing the loose ends.

I remember seeing adverts for some straps (Ericsson, IIRC) that have a
spring loaded self adjustment you use before ratcheting the strap. Not
cheap I'm sure. I used to roll our straps up between uses and hold
them with big rubber bands, but that's a PITA. These days I have a
length of wire between adjacent studs in our shed and I hang them from
that. Usually works okay, but I think they're multiplying. :>)

--
Ron

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums