Re: [Shop-talk] wire hooks for ratchet straps

To: "'John Niolon'" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>, "'shop-talk'"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] wire hooks for ratchet straps
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:32:37 -0500
You could buy straps with that type of hook on each end at Horrible freight
and scrap the straps.  Or just use the whole thing - they're not bad.

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-inch-x-27-ft-ratchet-tie-down-95106.html

Pretty sure you can get these for less than $10 on sale or with a coupon.
They might have shorter ones for less $ too, but the other 2" ones I found
had light-duty single-wire hooks.

Karl