Re: [Shop-talk] wire hooks for ratchet straps

To: dmscheidt@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] wire hooks for ratchet straps
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:58:40 GMT
He is just talking about securing the excess strapping so it doesn't flap
around I believe!

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use binder clips designed to hold a stack of papers together. I run
> the "excess" around a trailer rail then clamp the end back on the
> strapAvailable in sizes up to 2 inches. The 2 ones come 12 to a box
> for around $5.

You're trusting other people's lives to a paperclip?  Really? Are you
sure you've thought that through?

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com

SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,732.09
BREAKING NEWS: Is this a SCAM? You WON&#39;T believe what we found!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cc708c8511c642eb6cst03vuc

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums