Re: [Shop-talk] sigh...now the pool PUMP is out

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] sigh...now the pool PUMP is out
From: Marcus Pless <mpless@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:44:48 -0700
How many wires were actually going to the start cap? If
it was three total then two of them would go to one pair
of U-shaped spade connectors and the remaining wire would
go to the other set of U-shaped spade connectors.

It looks like grainger has a possible replacement at:

   http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/2MDR4

I'd look for a wiring diagram, perhaps under a motor cover
or perhaps by googling for that model of motor, to figure
out how to hook things back up.