Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:01:35 -0400
I recommend "Jane." for a dishwasher.  (She is my live in house keeper!
8>)  With my job and Army sending me everyplace, I had to hire a live in
house keeper.)

Seriously, I've don't have much experience with dishwashers as I'm a
perennial bachelor I just wash my dishes by hand.  But I do have a
dishwasher in my kitchen.  I tried to use it once and it didn't work.  I
did find it very easy and simple to work on it (but I have no idea what
parts would cost.)

I do have an extra dishwasher in my garage (I have a ton of extra
appliances)  If you live near NJ and want a free dishwasher until you
replace yours, come pick it up.

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos