Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:36:38 +0000
if you buy new, you should be able to get dang near anything for that budget.
we got a nice stainless-interior kenmore elite for ~$500 a few years back.
it's nowhere near as quiet as they claimed (they claimed it was literally
whisper quiet, as in it sounded like someone whispering and you wouldn't be
able to hear it at all from across the room.  not even close.), but it is
reasonably quiet.

we're buying the dish drawers when we get a new one because the ability to run
just one drawer at a time is genius.

I've tried to have several dishwashers fixed, fwiw, and each time the cost of
the repair exceeded the price of a new dishwasher.

From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>