Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:48:50 -0700
In process report.

We will be buying a new dishwasher.  I'm considering several brands, which I
and many of you consider solid units.  Right now it's just matter of
balancing aesthetics, price and function.

I came to realize, via my research and your input, that any repair would be
silly, even if I was able to find the parts and did the work myself.

The next question will be what to do with a slightly cupped, but otherwise
really nice oak plank floor.  It has been suggested to me that time and
drying may result in the much or all of the cupping going away, but I'm
concerned this will not occur to a satisfactory level.

Is it possible to sand and refinish a portion of a wood floor?

Thanks all for the help.

Jack