RE: First Cranking in a While

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: First Cranking in a While
From: "Parkinson,Ron" <RParkinson@amestextile.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:59:11 -0400
Terry,

Good suggestion!

That raises an interesting question.  Does anyone have a pressurized
pre-luber permanently mounted on a T-series and how has it worked out
for you?  They aren't as important with solid lifter engines as with
hydraulics but it might save a lot of startup wear for infrequently used
cars as life gets in the way of driving them.

Ron Parkinson
Newton, MA
'53 TD