TD Negative Ground Conversion

To: "MG T List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD Negative Ground Conversion
From: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:06:57 -0400
My '53 TD is getting a little closer to completion and I am considering
a conversion to a Negative Ground electrical system. I haven't seen this
discussed on the T-list and wanted your input including advantages and
disadvantages, as well as steps needed to accomplish the task. I
converted my '66B and consider it the best non-stock improvement I have
made on that car, with the possible exception of Petronix ignition.

All comments welcome except extreme flames!
Bill Snyder
Waynesville, NC
'66B
'53 TD under construction